I completed my undergraduate degree in Environmental Studies (B.ES.) in 1990 from the University of Waterloo. In 1994, I obtained my Law degree from Dalhousie University in Halifax, N.S.
Since 1994, I have taken up residence in Edmonton, Alberta and have restricted my practice exclusively to the area of Criminal Defence. I appear in court on a daily basis and have defended people in many different levels of court in Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia as well as the Supreme Court of Canada.
I am a strong supporter of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and believe in the proper representation of all individuals in our justice system regardless of the allegations in question, or the social/economic background of an accused person.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defence
- Alberta, 1995
- Dalhousie Law School, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- University of Alberta, Faculty of Law, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- LL.B. – 1994
- University of Waterloo in Ontario
- bachelor of Environmental Studies (B.ES.) Honours: Dean’s list – 1990
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Criminal Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), Member
Suite 520 Manulife Place 10180-101 Street
Edmonton, ABT5J 3S4
Edmonton Law Office Map
4107 – 99 Street
Edmonton, AB T6E 3N4
Map & Directions